[meteorite-list] Re: The Itzawisis pallasite

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:03 2004

Dear List,

If anyone has any further information on Itsawisis being offered for
sale

as Eagle Station please contact Dr. Marian Tredoux.

Thank you!

Paul and Jim

<excerpt>

Dear Paul and Jim,

I have received a lead from someone who thinks that a piece (or pieces)
of Itsawisis might be being offered for sale as Eagle Station, its
'nearest relative' chemically and texturally. If either of you know of
such material up for sale, and could get a good quality picture of it to
me, I would be able to make a good guess at whether the specimen is
Itsawisis or Eagle Station.

Yet again -- many thanks for your help.

Marian T.

_at_@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Dr Marian Tredoux mtd_at_geology.uct.ac.za

Dept of Geological Sciences 1085557_at_mail.uct.ac.za

University of Cape Town

Rondebosch 7700 27-21-650-3783 (fax)

South Africa 27-21-650-2929/31 (ph)

Webpage: www.uct.ac.za/dept/geolsci/mt.html

Cell phone : (27) 82-976-6209

</excerpt><<<<<<<<

  Paul Harris paul_at_meteorite.com

  Jim Tobin jim_at_meteorite.com

  The Meteorite Exchange, Inc. http://www.meteorite.com

  PMB#455 P.O. Box 7000, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA

  FAX Number (310) 316-1032