[meteorite-list] Re: The Itzawisis pallasite

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:49:03 2004

Hello everyone,
I've exchanged a few emails with my source of Eagle Station and am more sure
than ever of its authenticity (as well as the integrity of my source) than
ever. Barring any objections from Dr. Tredoux the pieces that I offered
earlier are definitely authentic.
Best wishes,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com