[meteorite-list] Re: KOFELSITE

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:21 2004

A quick web search on Google resulted in:

Meteorite and Planetology Encyclopedia
... the asteroid belt produced by orbital resonance
between the asteroids and Jupiter.
KOFELSITE A frothy, pumiceous high-siliga glass
occuring as a small veins in ...
<http://homepages.msn.com/LibraryLawn/shaqued/EncyclopediaJL.html>
- 45k - Cached

I already had this site bookmarked. I should have
went straight to it. It's quite comprehensive.

Bob V.