[meteorite-list] Re: Ad-Meteorites from A to Z sale

From: Mikestockj_at_aol.com <Mikestockj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:24 2004

--part1_cc.96fde63.29df968e_boundary

Hi List
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are almost sold out of our book
"Meteorites from A to Z". If anyone is interested in a copy or maybe you want
a second copy I'll sell them for $19 shipped in the US and $25 shipped most
other locations. This offer is good only until the end of the weekend.
If you are not familiar with the book check out our website for more info. It
is listed below in the signature.
Please note we no longer accept credit cards you will have to use PayPal.
Thanks
Mike

Mike Jensen
Bill Jensen
Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL
Aurora, CO 80017-3137
303-337-4361
Web Site: www.jensenmeteorites.com
 <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/">Jensen Meteorites</A>

--part1_cc.96fde63.29df968e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hi List
<BR>I just wanted to let everyone know that we are almost sold out of our book "Meteorites from A to Z". If anyone is interested in a copy or maybe you want a second copy I'll sell them for $19 shipped in the US and $25 shipped most other locations. This offer is good only until the end of the weekend.
<BR>If you are not familiar with the book check out our website for more info. It is listed below in the signature.
<BR>Please note we no longer accept credit cards you will have to use PayPal.
<BR>Thanks
<BR>Mike
<BR>
<BR>Mike Jensen