[meteorite-list] Pallasite availability

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:24 2004

I know at one time or another I've seen at least 21 different ones for sale.
Some are obviously much harder to get than others but I know I've seen the
following at least once over the past few years. There have probably been
more over the last few decades but I've not been collecting that long.

Admire
Ahumada
Albin
Brahin
Brenham
Esquel
Finmarken
Eagle Station
Glorieta Mountain
Huckitta
Imilac
Krasnojarsk
Marjalahti
Molong
Mount Vernon
Quijingue
Somervell County
South Bend
Springwater
Theil Mountains
Vermillion

Some of those are rather common to say the least (Imilac, Brahin) while
others are a bit harder to find. Of the ones you've not seen very often
I've only seen for sale once or twice and they usually go pretty quickly.
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal
www.meteoritecollectors.org