[meteorite-list] Pallasite availability

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:24 2004

Hello all

In my collection I have a slice of MOUNT DYRRING
pallasite.
Regards

Matteo

--- Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_evansville.net> wrote:
> I know at one time or another I've seen at least 21
> different ones for sale.
> Some are obviously much harder to get than others
> but I know I've seen the
> following at least once over the past few years.
> There have probably been
> more over the last few decades but I've not been
> collecting that long.
>
> Admire
> Ahumada
> Albin
> Brahin
> Brenham
> Esquel
> Finmarken
> Eagle Station
> Glorieta Mountain
> Huckitta
> Imilac
> Krasnojarsk
> Marjalahti
> Molong
> Mount Vernon
> Quijingue
> Somervell County
> South Bend
> Springwater
> Theil Mountains
> Vermillion
>
> Some of those are rather common to say the least
> (Imilac, Brahin) while
> others are a bit harder to find. Of the ones you've
> not seen very often
> I've only seen for sale once or twice and they
> usually go pretty quickly.
> Rhett Bourland
> www.asteroidmodels.com
> www.asteroidmodels.com/personal
> www.meteoritecollectors.org

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/