[meteorite-list] Hamlet

From: Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:25 2004

Cool pictures Martin! I've never seen either of them. I'm especially fond
of my small piece of Noblesville because that's where I asked my wife to
marry me!!!
As for Hamlet, my piece looks kind of weathered as well. I couldn't quite
figure that one out because it was collected so quickly after it fell. I
suppose its possible that another stone could have been found later but I've
not heard anything about it (for whatever that counts). I feel quite safe
in assuming that my piece of Hamlet really is from that stone though as I've
never heard of Russ K. making too many mistakes. ;)
Best wishes,
Rhett Bourland
www.asteroidmodels.com
www.asteroidmodels.com/personal