[meteorite-list] Pallasite availability

From: Bernd Pauli HD <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:25 2004

David Hardy wrote:

> With what has been listed so far, there are 26 available. The list as
> it stands now is: ... Not bad considering there are only 43 listed in
> "Meteorites from A to Z"? Any more out there?

Hello All!

There are 42 non-Antarctic pallasites in my databases, 6 US-Antarctic
pallasites (as for QUE 93148, it is not quite clear if it is a lodranite
or a pallasite), and 2 Japanese Antarctic pallasites.

This overview does not yet include the 28 pages of the
provisional Met.Bull.86 nor all those provisional NWA's.

Best wishes,

Bernd