[meteorite-list] Hamlet

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:25 2004

In my little 0.6 gr. slice of Hamlet is write LL4
Chondrite.
Reagrds

Matteo

--- Michael Masse <mjmasse_at_cox.net> wrote:
> Hi Rhett...if I remember correctly researchers at
> UofNM identified
> type '3' clasts from a thin section in their
> collection and they list it
> as LL3,4...Michael M

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/