[meteorite-list] Chicago Field Museum

From: Dave Schultz <dls1955_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:25 2004

Greetings Listees. I just received my April/May copy of "In The Field" the
Chicago Field Museum publication and seen that they are going to have a
behind the scenes night titled, "Meteorites: What they are and why we study
them" on Friday, May 31 from 6-8PM. The cost is $15 for non members and $12
for members. This is just a heads up for those who live in the area, and who
would like to attend. I already have the date marked on my calendar.
Dr.Meenakshi Wadhwa will be conducting it. I`m sure that it would be an
interesting evening. Dave