[meteorite-list] Re: Ad Wasson books

From: Mikestockj_at_aol.com <Mikestockj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:25 2004

--part1_15e.bdfb817.29e50366_boundary

Hi All
We have recently picked up a couple of extra copies of ;
Wasson, John T. 1985 Meteorites: Their Record of Early Solar-System History.
W.H. Freeman, New York. VG, 8vo, hard cover no DJ (as issued). This is an
advanced text, despite its age it contains lots of useful and up to date
information. 267 pp.
This is still a classic works and very hard to find. It is a must have for
anyone with serious interest in meteorites.
They are usually priced at $90-100 plus shipping. We will sell them for $65
plus shipping.
Enjoy.
Mike

Mike Jensen
Bill Jensen
Jensen Meteorites
16730 E Ada PL
Aurora, CO 80017-3137
303-337-4361
Web Site: www.jensenmeteorites.com
 <A HREF="http://jensenmeteorites.com/">Jensen Meteorites</A>

--part1_15e.bdfb817.29e50366_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>Hi All
<BR>We have recently picked up a couple of extra copies of ;<B>
<BR>Wasson, John T.</B> 1985 <B>Meteorites: Their Record of Early Solar-System History</B>. W.H. Freeman, New York. VG, 8vo, hard cover no DJ (as issued). This is an advanced text, despite its age it contains lots of useful and up to date information. 267 pp.
<BR>This is still a classic works and very hard to find. It is a must have for anyone with serious interest in meteorites.
<BR>They are usually priced at $90-100 plus shipping. We will sell them for $65 plus shipping.
<BR>Enjoy.
<BR>Mike
<BR>
<BR>Mike Jensen