[meteorite-list] Important mesaage to friends and customers!

From: Meteoriteman_at_aol.com <Meteoriteman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:26 2004

   Dear Michael: Our Deepest heartfelt condolences to you and the family.
   These are difficult tragedies that enter our lives "out of nowhere" it
seems...and there is not very much another can say ..., except that we are
sad for your, and the childrens, heartache and feel your loss.
    Blessing to you, and especially the children...
   I wish there was something we could do....it just sucks.
    Prayers and blessings; Jake and Stacey Delgaudio

Jake Delgaudio
The Nature Source
Meteorites & Fossils
Queensbury, NY 12804
Member: The Meteoritical Society
Member: AAPS/American Association of Paleontological Suppliers
Member: International Meteorite Collectors Association #4262
webiste: www.nature-source.com
phone: 518-761-6702
Fax: 518-798-9107
email: mammoth357_at_aol.com