[meteorite-list] announcement of new type basaltic meteorite in 'Science'

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:26 2004

I have only Dhofar 007.....but in my collection ;-)
Regards

matteo

--- Rhett Bourland <rbourlan_at_evansville.net> wrote:
> If so please let me know as well.
>
> Rhett Bourland
> www.asteroidmodels.com
> www.asteroidmodels.com/personal
> www.meteoritecollectors.org

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/