[meteorite-list] Listserve revision?

From: meteorites_at_space.com <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:26 2004

Hello all,

I wonder if it is possible to have these posts put on a
central server rather than having them sent to all of
our individual e-mail boxes.

We could log onto that server site to check the
messages rather than having to wade through them in our
boxes.

This meteorite central list-serve for me is getting to
be a pain to deal with in my box for if I do not delete
the hundreds of posts every week then my box rapidly
fills up.

I am sure that others have experieced this, and perhpas
there is a solution to it.

If so, let me know... And if not, then maybe we could
find one.

Steve Schoner