[meteorite-list] Listserve revision?

From: Tettenborn <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:26 2004

I really enjoy having the meteorite posts coming directly to me.

As I and my wife are on a few lists we simply have the e-mails directed to
individual folders and then it is no problem "wading through". With Outlook
Express I simply made a folder called meteorite and all messages with
"meteorite-list" in the subject line are sent direct to that folder.

Cheers,

Mike Tettenborn
Owen Sound, Ontario