[meteorite-list] Listserve revision?

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:26 2004

I also prefer to have the posts relayed directly to my email box. I have
several email accounts in an attempt to prevent spam from overtaking all
of them; this address is the one I use for things that are fairly
important to me (it's also the one my mom and dad use to email me, so you
all know where you stand around here!) Anyway, the suggestion to set up
subdivisions within Outlook is a good one, if you use OE. Having to go
elsewhere to collect my mail defeats the purpose of having it delivered to
me; it would also limit my ability to collect it, as the computer I have
most frequent access to at work is text-only. An increasing number of
point-and-click interfaces don't work well with text-only, as anyone who's
tried to use one with ebay knows!

Tracy Latimer