[meteorite-list] Man Hooked On Meteorites

From: Graham Christensen <majorvoltage_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:26 2004

>Now, Johnson can't get enough of meteorites; he's hooked on them.

I think we all know what that feels like, I sure do. :) Bye the way, for all
interested in knowing, I have 36 meteorites now! I had 5 at the beginning of
January, of this year. Thanks again to all of you who have helped me get my
collection started and answered my many questions. This is really a
fascinating hobby and I am glad I am a part of it.