[meteorite-list] Listserve revision?

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:26 2004

Hey Art,

You forgot to mention the List Archives! ;-)

http://www.pairlist.net/pipermail/meteorite-list/
<http://www.pairlist.net/pipermail/meteorite-list/2002-April/date.html>

Nice thing about the Archives is that it shows the
latest post immediately. The Digest Version will wait
until a certain number of post fills up the queque
before it gets sent out automatically.

The down-side of the Archives is how more and more of
the post are appearing. Below are two examples of
what I'm talking about.
(Hey Art? You broke your own list rule about NO
HTML;-)
Bob V.
[meteorite-list] Listserve revision?

ajones_at_siliconspace.com ajones@siliconspace.com