[meteorite-list] Listserve revision?

From: David Freeman <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:26 2004

Dear Tom, List;
I got the new Dell, about mid December. Fine computer....but it doesn't
like Netscape for a browser, and neither Dell, nor Netscape will address
my computer/browser problems...period (they both refuse to utter the
other ones name even). I wouldn't buy another computer that doesn't
guarantee that I can continue to use the browser that I have used
exclusively for five years. Oh, and the XP isn't compatible with my
photo programs that go with my Mactiva camera.
I guess I think that the new Dell and XP program and Dell support sucks
from my experience at working around my difficulties.
Now, on to the lap top I am getting next.....not a dell.
Davenotdell F.
PS, time they tack on extra for this and that, the $899 ended up $1,300!
 I even had to pay the shipping. Oh, I forgot, the keyboard and monitor
are nice as is the restore button.