[meteorite-list] Man Hooked On Meteorites

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:26 2004

--part1_137.c8c140d.29ea8ba7_boundary

In a message dated 4/14/2002 12:20:14 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
majorvoltage_at_hotmail.com writes:

> >Now, Johnson can't get enough of meteorites; he's hooked on them.
>
> I think we all know what that feels like, I sure do. :) Bye the way, for
> all
> interested in knowing, I have 36 meteorites now! I had 5 at the beginning
> of
> January, of this year. Thanks again to all of you who have helped me get my
> collection started and answered my many questions. This is really a
> fascinating hobby and I am glad I am a part of it.

And by the way, Larry Johnson is a member of the COlorado METeorite Society
(COMETS) and so is the friend who got him started (mentionned but not named)
in the article, none other than Fred Olsen, another COMETS member, and
List-member. And a very dangerous man, who gets everybody infected with the
MetoeriteCollectingDisease. :-)

And I am delighted I know both of them!

Anne Black
IMCA #2356