[meteorite-list] 1 or 2 gram individuals

From: George Winters <meteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:27 2004

Up until now, I've been having fun bidding on ebay for small
specimens. But I notice that members of the list are posting want
lists. For me it's easy, I have about ten specimens, and see that there is
a lot to learn and collect. I bought my first metal detector in Tucson
(Thanks! Marvin and Kitty) and hope to do some hunting here in Utah.

But I would like to put together a collection of 1 or 2 gram specimens that
I can display in small riker mounts in my office. I have visited many of
your web sites (Those that have posted a url) and while I wish I could
afford (and have the space for) some of those $20,000.00 specimens posted
on many, I will have to start small for now. Eventually when time and
money permit, I will expand, and donate these smaller pieces to Utah State
University.

What is lacking on most of the web sites I've visited is the smaller
pieces. I know you all have them, because they show up on ebay every
day. So, if you have small (< 2 gram) more common specimens for sale, just
send me an email, and I will contact you directly.

George Winters
http://www.stonejungle.com
Web Site Design and Administration
River Heights, Utah