[meteorite-list] SOEST meteorite display, lecture at UH

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:28 2004

Aloha to Joseph M. and any other Hawaii person on the list! UH is having
an open house for the School of Ocean and Earth Sciences this weekend.
Featured lecture and display will be meteorites from Antarctica! I'm
trying to get hold of the event coordinator and find out if the display
will be available for the public to look at after the open house, which
concludes tomorrow afternoon. The lecture is Tuesday night at Sinclair
Library. I can't attend any of the regularly scheduled events, but would
love to hear from anyone who can and does! Details are in today's
Advertiser, front page, section E.

Tracy Latimer