[meteorite-list] Re: Beanies and Meteorites

From: Meteoriteman_at_aol.com <Meteoriteman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:28 2004

     Beanie Baby's and meteorites...my nine year old collects BOTH! GREAT
IDEA Mark! Neat!
   ANYTHING that will pique the interest, especially for younsters, is just
wonderful!
   Now granted, my son does not search ebay alone...but he DOES make me show
him whats on there...and had he saw it, he would have MADE me buy one...even
though I have several hundred kilo's right here that he gets into
constantly...not to mention he is after me to get him over to Al and Iris
Langs, so he can "shake down" Al for some new material! Al takes him back to
the fossil quarry, and they have a blast!
   Too bad there is not a Eurypterid Beanie...Al and my son would both want
one!
   I think you are "on to something" here!
    Keep up the good work Mark...and hope all is well!
    Best regards; Jake

Jake Delgaudio
The Nature Source
Meteorites & Fossils
Queensbury, NY 12804
Member: The Meteoritical Society
Member: AAPS/American Association of Paleontological Suppliers
Member: International Meteorite Collectors Association #4262
webiste: www.nature-source.com
phone: 518-761-6702
Fax: 518-798-9107
email: mammoth357_at_aol.com