[meteorite-list] Re: Beanies and Meteorites

From: John Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:28 2004

This isn't the first time a meteorite has been sold in a package deal with
a beanie baby on Ebay. Some of you may remember one of our list members
selling a Vaca Muerta specimen along with a beanie baby cow a couple of
years ago. I can't remember who the seller was, but I do remember the
highest bidder.

Regards,

John