[meteorite-list] Picture of recovered rocket fragment from Uganda

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:28 2004

Hullo folks,
Bears a striking resemblance to Mr Rob Elliott's helium tank! Do you think
that Rob loans it out to journalists for pics (like the apocryphal teddybear
that they position among disaster ruins when making TV reports?!!!)
I am a cynical bugger!
Nice piece to have in one's collection though!
very best!
dave
--
In gentle decay,