[meteorite-list] A big slice of Gibeon

From: tjkilcrease Kilcrease <TJKilcrease_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:28 2004

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C1E845.9C7CDA20

Hi All,
     I'd like to publicly thank Dave Harris for obtaining for me a beauti=
ful 485 gram =20
slice of the Gibeon.

     Further, one of the things I like about doing business with Dave is =
he kept me =20
informed every step of the way.

     Additionally, he emailed photos of the piece as soon as he had them =
available. =20
The best thing I can say is that Dave did what he said he was going to do=
, =20
when he said he was going to do it, and the piece was delivered promptly.
The piece arrived packed very carefully, and included a card describing t=
he =20
meteorite. The piece itself is really great and the Widmanst=E4tten patt=
ern is exactly =20
what I wanted when I began this search.

All in all it was a very pleasant experience doing business with Dave Har=
ris, and
I look forward to doing business with him again.

Tom Kilcrease =20

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C1E845.9C7CDA20

<HTML><BODY STYLE=3D"font:10pt verdana; border:none;"><DIV>Hi All,</DIV> =
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I'd like to publicly thank Dave Harris for =
obtaining for me a beautiful 485 gram </DIV> <DIV>slice of the Gibeon.</D=
IV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Further, one of the t=
hings I like about doing business with Dave is he kept me </DIV> <DIV>inf=
ormed every step of the way.<BR></DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Addi=
tionally, he emailed photos of the piece as soon as he had them available=
.&nbsp; </DIV> <DIV>The best thing I can say is that Dave did what he sai=
d he was going to do, </DIV> <DIV>when he said he was going to do it, and=
 the piece was delivered promptly.<BR>The piece arrived packed very caref=
ully, and included a card describing the </DIV> <DIV>meteorite.&nbsp; The=
 piece&nbsp;itself is really great and the Widmanst=E4tten pattern is exa=
ctly </DIV> <DIV>what I&nbsp;wanted when I began this search.</DIV> <DIV>=
&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>All in all it was a very pleasant experience doing busi=
ness with&nbsp;Dave Harris, and</DIV> <DIV>I look forward to doing busine=
ss with him again.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>Tom Kil=
crease&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01C1E845.9C7CDA20--