[meteorite-list] Re: Beanies and Meteorites

From: Don Shervey <eagle1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:28 2004

Dear Geoff and List,

That lucky fan you mentioned might have been me. I won a nice little Odessa
half stone with beautiful inclusions and a model of Star Trek's Star Ship
Enterprise from Steve. The Odessa is still one of my favorites, and the
Enterprise has a permanent docking station next to my computer. It has
flashing lights and a weapons array, so now when I loose an auction to a
last second bidder, I can let loose a few photon torpedoes and a good phaser
blast and feel a whole lot better.

Live Long and Enjoy Meteorites...........

Don Shervey