[meteorite-list] Mercurian References/ The Geology of Venus

From: Mark Fox <unclefireballmtf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:29 2004

April 23, 2002

Greetings Mr. Sterling K. Webb and Fellow Meteorite
Enthusiasts!

Thank you again for your oodles of Mercurian (and
meteoritic) wisdom! I do not know if I will be able
to easily obtain the references you mentioned, but I
will keep an eye out! A most interesting subject
indeed! I need to get a spectrometer sometime and do
some studying myself!

By the way, are you by chance familiar with the book
"The Geology of Venus"? I do not recall the author at
the moment since I do not currently have the book
catalog that I saw it listed. However, it looked
quite interesting as it is just the book I have been
looking for to give a little insight into the rocks of
that mysterious land as well.

Long strewn fields!

Mark Fox
Newaygo, MI USA