[meteorite-list] Campo del Cielo Impact 17 february 2325 BCE?

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:50:29 2004

>Rodrigo Wrote:
>"Having been periodic water holes almost from the day of their
>formation, the crater contain remainns of animals and humans that >have
>gathered at them. We have found the fossil toe bone of a deer >and the
>jawbone of a dog. <snip>

Based on this info I declare that Campo killed a human and a dog when it
fell. Ample evidence exists. In fact, the dog was an ancestor of an ancient
ocean faring group of dogs that later settled in Nakhla Egypt. The human was
the dogs owner who tried to save his dog and got whacked with the dog when
the meteorite fell.
The human and the dog were both hunting deer when the meteorite fell.
I am sure that even Kevin couldent dispute this evidence.
Cheers
DEAN