[meteorite-list] Who I am??? - Revisited

From: STUARTATK_at_aol.com <STUARTATK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:05 2004

--part1_127.14b9e507.2a7c2474_boundary

There's a recent pic of me on the below picture gallery page ("Top Of The
World...")

*This* is a typical Lake District scene by the way... lots of lakes, forests
and the like. Not exactly easy meteorite-hunting ground! But there are *lots*
of dry stone walls built out of stones plucked off the fellsides, so I never
go anywhere without a magnet and always keep my eyes open.

One day... sigh...

Stu

http://groups.msn.com/Thephotofamily/adayoncatbells.msnw?albumlist=2

--part1_127.14b9e507.2a7c2474_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>There's a recent pic of me on the below picture gallery page ("Top Of The World...")
<BR>
<BR>*This* is a typical Lake District scene by the way... lots of lakes, forests and the like. Not exactly easy meteorite-hunting ground! But there are *lots* of dry stone walls built out of stones plucked off the fellsides, so I never go anywhere without a magnet and always keep my eyes open.
<BR>
<BR>One day... sigh...
<BR>
<BR>Stu
<BR>
<BR>http://groups.msn.com/Thephotofamily/adayoncatbells.msnw?albumlist=2</FONT></HTML>

--part1_127.14b9e507.2a7c2474_boundary--