[meteorite-list] Asteroid Collision Print

From: MrX3010_at_aol.com <MrX3010_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:05 2004

--part1_16d.11844221.2a7c2481_boundary

I thought I would send you all a link to my brand new Digital Art Print of a
massive earth impact about to take place it's called "End of an Era."

If your interested or just want to have a look at it heres the link, let me
know if you think I portrayed it correctly.

http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=12060

Thanks,
Ron

--part1_16d.11844221.2a7c2481_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT SIZE=2>I thought I would send you all a link to my brand new Digital Art Print of a massive earth impact about to take place it's called "<I>End of an Era</I>."<BR>
<BR>
If your interested or just want to have a look at it heres the link, let me know if you think I portrayed it correctly.<BR>
<BR>
<P ALIGN=CENTER>http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=12060<BR>
<P ALIGN=LEFT><BR>
<BR>
Thanks, <BR>
Ron<BR>
</P></P></FONT></HTML>
--part1_16d.11844221.2a7c2481_boundary--