[meteorite-list] Going hunting

From: John Reed <john_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:06 2004

 Dave, I know its not going to be like fishing in a barrel but I do have few
things going for me 1. I heard it , it sounded like a quite motor boat 2. I
got a 1 second sight on it, gray and fuzzy propably fuzzy becuase it was
spinning so fast 3 Its shadow passed over me 4.I am reasonably sure of the
angle it came down 5 I am pretty certain of the direction because I saw it
looking straight up and also the the angle it went away from my house which
is still there so we can reference it I am pretty sure it was between 22o-28o
looking straight up off the rain gutter
Here's the question how high was it when it passed over me?
Thanks John