[meteorite-list] Latest round of Brad Sampson problems

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:11 2004

Hello

--- "Matson, Robert" <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_saic.com> wrote:
> Hi Mark, Matteo and List,
>
> Matteo: sorry to hear about your difficulties with
> Brad. The
> mounting evidence is that Brad, while he does sell
> legitimate
> meteorites and almost always comes through when
> pressed, is a
> procrastinator. Be forceful -- the squeaky wheel
> does get the
> grease. You are unfortunately at a bit of a
> disadvantage since
> you live in Italy, but customer satisfaction is key
> in this
> business, and sellers who are unresponsive do earn a
> reputation.

I have always acquired to the foreign country and
pieces are always all arrive to me, in 3 cases have
only gone lost. Pieces are always arrive in maximum 20
days here in Italy, not beyond. With Sampson the only
times that I have acquired or exchanged from he,
pieces are arrive to me after months. This is not a
behavior that excuse its motivations for its delays,
second is a false one inasmuch as it says that I do
not have I have never contacted it for give my address
when on the payment paypal - endured accepted - there
is all writing. Hour I see that it has found again the
word in order to insert its makes feedback on Ebay, we
see if hour finds the courage to write also in the
mailing list.
Regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/