[meteorite-list] For who have buy NWA 1058

From: Matteo Chinellato <mcomemeteorite2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:14 2004

Hello all

Nice news, a email arrive few minutes ago from
Germany:

I received the thin sections yesterday. I just had a
look and made some
analyses.

Yes, NWA 1052 and NWA 1054 appear to belong to the
stewn field of NWA
1058.

As I said earlier NWA 1058 has some very unusual
features. At the
moment
further studies are done (isotope studies, bulk
chemistry) to really
find
out, if the sample belongs to the acapulcoites or not.
The sample is
very
interesting. You might say, it is an "unusual
acapulcoite-related
meteorite".

Now I have in total 3 acapulcoites. Few slices is on
sale on Ebay now.....
Regards

Matteo

=====
M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2000_at_yahoo.it
Sale Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.com Collection Site: http://www.mcomemeteorite.info
MSN Messanger: spacerocks_at_hotmail.com
EBAY.COM:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mcomemeteorite_at_excite.it/