[meteorite-list] Meteorite Contest #6 - FREE NWA869

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:17 2004

Hello Anne and list,

Thank you everybody for there suggestions. Us as a group have came up with
more suggestions then I ever could.

I would like to comment on Anne's last couple lines....

"...we could either let Mark decide which one is the winner, or he could ask
the List-members to vote. His decision."

The winner of this contest will decide what Contest #7 will be. However,
after that, if the group likes or cares to...I would like to turn the
Meteorite Contest #'ing thing over to the list. Meaning that anyone could
come up with a prize and a contest for Contest #8, ect. I think this has
been a good way for the list members that are usually quiet to e-mail the
list and feel more of a part or those that are new to meteorites to e-mail
the list. It is a great way to get to know each other. I will continue to
run the contest every so often as long as there is interest, so I am not
saying I'm backing out or quiting or the like, but I would like to offer it
to other "Big Collector's" and fellow meteorite sellers. Plus if someone
else ran a contest then I could enter....:-) What do you think?

I would also like to see group voting at some time if possible. I tried one
time to get group voting and did not think I got enough response. (again)
What do you think?

Thanks again for your e-mails and with that....I will be quiet for the rest
of the day...probley...:-)

Mark