[meteorite-list] Collection numbering

From: magellon <magellon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:22 2004

--------------4B61DFC963F1AD517D3B2E78

All,
I vaguely remember a discussion on the types id identification from
various large collections. I recently obtained this Canyon Diablo that
was
numbered " M13,30" on the underside of the meteorite. Does anyone know
what collection it may have come from? Canyon Diablo ID number
Thanks,
Ken Newton

--------------4B61DFC963F1AD517D3B2E78

All,
various large collections. I recently obtained this Canyon Diablo that
was
what collection it may have come from?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="http://www.bay-town.com/members/magellon/misc/CDid.jpg">Canyon
Diablo ID number</a>