AW: [meteorite-list] a bad N.E. Meteoritical Services experience?

From: Norbert Classen <trifid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:24 2004

Hi Randy,

I only had good experiences with Russ Kempton, and his NEMS - Russ
is certainly one of these "silent giants" in this business, a real
man of class. Did he send you the micros via registered or via
regular mail? Maybe it's indeed a problem within the US postal
service...

Best,
Norbert Classen
IMCA #7606