[meteorite-list] COMETS plans for the Denver Show

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:25 2004

--part1_9c.25483088.2aa179b7_boundary

Hello everybody,

It is high time we let you know what we have planned for all our visitors.

Friday September 13:
AUCTION: It will be held in David Bunk Showroom. Set up at 6pm, Auction at
7:30pm.
Some of you who also collect minerals, might know Dave, he is a very nice guy
and he has a nice big showroom just a few blocks from the Holiday Inn, and
it will be ours after 6pm.
This is where we held the Auction last year, and it worked very well. The
COMETS will supply some refreshments. Please, only meteorites, and related
minerals.

Saturday September 14:
PARTY: as usual it will be held in our favorite mexican restaurant, La Loma,
and you have all seen pictures of the margaritas they serve there. The 2
backrooms will be ours after 7pm, and the COMETS will supply some appetizer
trays, but you are on your own for dinner and margaritas.

I know we should have let you know earlier but we had a bunch of things to
set up. Sorry.
For details, maps, and for all of you who do not know Denver, please e-mail
me off list, and I will answer you as quickly as possible. During the whole
show I will be found most of the time in Room 237 in the Holiday Inn (that's
Alain Carion's room).

See you all in less than 2 weeks.

Anne M. Black
IMCA #2356
www.IMPACTIKA.com
E-mail: Impactika _at_aol.com

--part1_9c.25483088.2aa179b7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Hello everybody,<BR>
<BR>
It is high time we let you know what we have planned for all our visitors.<BR>
<BR>
Friday September 13:<BR>
AUCTION:&nbsp; It will be held in David Bunk Showroom. Set up at 6pm, Auction at 7:30pm.<BR>
Some of you who also collect minerals, might know Dave, he is a very nice guy and&nbsp; he has a nice big showroom just a few blocks from the Holiday Inn, and it will be ours after 6pm.<BR>
This is where we held the Auction last year, and it worked very well. The COMETS will supply some refreshments. Please, only meteorites, and related minerals.<BR>
<BR>
Saturday September 14:<BR>
PARTY: as usual it will be held in our favorite mexican restaurant, La Loma, and you have all seen pictures of the margaritas they serve there. The 2 backrooms will be ours after 7pm, and the COMETS will supply some appetizer trays, but you are on your own for dinner and margaritas. <BR>
<BR>
I know we should have let you know earlier but we had a bunch of things to set up. Sorry.<BR>
For details, maps, and for all of you who do not know Denver, please e-mail me off list, and I will answer you as quickly as possible.&nbsp; During the whole show I will be found most of the time in Room 237 in the Holiday Inn (that's Alain Carion's room).<BR>
<BR>
See you all in less than 2 weeks.<BR>
<BR>
Anne M. Black<BR>
IMCA #2356<BR>
www.IMPACTIKA.com<BR>
E-mail:&nbsp; Impactika _at_aol.com</FONT></HTML>

--part1_9c.25483088.2aa179b7_boundary--