[meteorite-list] Last LA 001 specimen I have for SALE.

From: LITIG8NSHARK_at_aol.com <LITIG8NSHARK_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:52:25 2004

--part1_90.2b450262.2aa17a7f_boundary

Good evening folks,

I will be brief. I am offering the last part slice of LA 001, Martian
Shergottite, I have available (not listed presently on eBay at a much higher
reserve) and, at a good discount. Sorry, no fusion crust on this specimen.
The asking price is just $250.00, free insured shipping included for those
that are willing to have me declare the value of the specimen for insurance
purposes.

The specimen has a mass of 0.224 grams, dimensions of approximately 8 X 6 X 4
mm and will be shipped in a 1 1/2 inch membrane specimen box.

A photo of the specimen can be viewed at the following address:

http://members.aol.com/litig8nshark/images/laa.jpg

This specimen would be a wonderful "hole filler" for your collection or, a
nice upgrade.

PayPal, personal check, money order or cash are all fine as payment.

May you all have a wonderful evening and a great weekend.

Best Regards,

Paul Martyn

--part1_90.2b450262.2aa17a7f_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT COLOR="#0000ff" SIZE=3>Good evening folks,
<BR>
<BR>I will be brief. I am offering the <I>last</I> part slice of LA 001, Martian Shergottite, I have available (not listed presently on eBay at a much higher reserve) and, at a good discount. Sorry, no fusion crust on this specimen. The asking price is just $250.00, free insured shipping included for those that are willing to have me declare the value of the specimen for insurance purposes.
<BR>
<BR>The specimen has a mass of 0.224 grams, dimensions of approximately 8 X 6 X 4 mm and will be shipped in a 1 1/2 inch membrane specimen box.
<BR>
<BR>A photo of the specimen can be viewed at the following address:
<BR>
<BR>http://members.aol.com/litig8nshark/images/laa.jpg
<BR>
<BR>This specimen would be a wonderful "hole filler" for your collection or, a nice upgrade.
<BR>
<BR>PayPal, personal check, money order or cash are all fine as payment.
<BR>
<BR>May you all have a wonderful evening and a great weekend.
<BR>
<BR>Best Regards,
<BR>
<BR>Paul Martyn</FONT></HTML>