[meteorite-list] For attention of Zelimir!!! Urgent!

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:33 2004

Hi!
Sorry to hit the list but this is the only way I can contact Zelimir!

Zelimir! I cannot email you directly! Your mail is refused with the error
message:

 "When trying to deliver your message, the mail server at ic24.net
encountered
permanent problems with the following address:
For <Z.Gabelica_at_uha.fr>, the destination server said: 4.0.0 Unknown relay
name <217.32.175.194> (see http://www.prism.uvsq.fr/~pda/kit-jussieu/rejet)
(from uha.fr:194.167.108.34)"

Please do you have an alternate email address!!

thanks!
dave

In gentle decay,
d.
"I have a proof that x^n+y^n=z^n never has integer solutions for n>2.
however, it won't fit into my signature file...."

IMCA #0092

http://www.meteorites.ic24.net/index.html