[meteorite-list] Dear Similarly Afflicted

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:33 2004

------- Original Message -------
[meteorite-list] Help, I have alzheimers...
David Freeman dfreeman_at_fascination.com
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 17:47:22 -0700

Dear List;
Does anyone remember the U of Wyoming gentleman that
posted to the list about four years ago, he moved down
to Georgia or the south. He also relabeled the
universities collection. He was astoundingly
brilliant at astronomy and astro physics....
and I sure wished I could remember his name.
Thanks in advance,
Dave Freeman
Rock Springs, WY

Hello Dave,

When I first joined this List, I remember this one
particularly well-versed ?geologist? from a University
somewhere in the Western U.S. (?)

I believe his name was Frank Stroik.
Could that be the same guy?

I learned a lot from him.
Where the hell is he now?

Darn Memory!!! ??

Hello Dave,

When I first joined the List, I remember......

I remember.....

Hello Dave,