[meteorite-list] A nice little chondrite going cheap

From: Robert & Wendi Beauford <wendirob_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:34 2004

My first ever (and probably last) commercial posting to the list in over 3
years that I've enjoyed your company here:

As has happened a few times in the past, the reserve disappeared from the
form on an auction I relisted on ebay, and I didn't notice it until the last
minute. That's at least better than the floating decimal places on items
over 1000$ that they had a couple of years ago. Hehe...

In any case, this nice little NWA chondrite, #1922760058, is listed in an
off category, at $1, utterly without reserve, and ending in less than 3
hours. Shipping in the US is $3.85.

In other news, I've decided to reorganize my business, and put my ebay and
other business efforts in a secondary position while I work to begin a
career in secondary (high school) science or history education. Either
subject has lots of room for meteorites to wiggle their way in to the
curriculum.
All the best, and a Merry Christmas Season to all.
-Robert Beauford : )