[meteorite-list] Pallasite Info/Pictures

From: Cbrux71_at_aol.com <Cbrux71_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:34 2004

Hi list,

I am currently trying to get some information and pictures on all the known
pallasites, but I'm having some trouble with certain ones. I currently have
pictures and information on:

Admire, Ahumada, Albin, Brahin, Brenham, Dora, Eagle station, Esquel, Giroux,
Glorieta Mountain, Hukitta, Imilac, Krasnojarsk, Marjalahati, Molong, Mount
Vernon, Palvodar, Quijingue, Somervell County, Springwater, and Thiels
Mountain.

I have information on most of the following but can't find any pictures of:

Acomita, Argonia, Barcis, Bendock, Cold Bay, El Rancho Grande, Finmarken,
Itzawisis, Lipovsky, Marburg, Mineo, Mount Dyrring, Newport, Omolon, Otinapa,
Phillips County, Rawlinna, Santa Rosalia, Singhur, South Bend, Sterling,
Vermillion, and Zaisho.

So if anybody on the list has pictures, information, or can name any
pallasites that I didn't list, your help would be greatly appreciated.

    Sincerely,

    Chris Brooks

P.S. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas, and get any of the elusive
meteorites you've been wishing for.