[meteorite-list] Can you help identify this meteorite?

From: Bill Mason III <bmason3_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:36 2004

I don't mean to rain on anybodies parade, but I vote for a meteorwrong the
worm holes are evident they are not volcanic gas holes and the breakage area
looks like a sedimentary limestone. Pour a bit of acid on the specimen it
just might effervesce and that just might suggest that............?
    old spoiler Bill Mason