[meteorite-list] Mental help!

From: Tom aka james Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:36 2004

Thanks, Tom
The proudest member of the I.M.C.A. #6168

Hello List, I was wondering if some one can help me with a problem I am
having? Yes it seems to be mental, although I don't know if it's my brain or
"theirs". I have read about meteorites that are referred to as the most
Scientifically important meteorite ever found! But, if the thing was found
in north west africa without a location, it has no scientific importance.
Now why is it, where it fell on earth is more important than where it was
formed in the universe? And the biggest question, Who made up these rules
and who put them in charge? I know this question has been asked before, I
just haven't heard an answer!