[meteorite-list] asteroid update

From: Tom aka james Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:37 2004

Hello again List, It was not a plane! This shadow covered an area of a few
blocks for a second or less, there was not a cloud in the sky mind you! But
it seemed like a large dark cloud had covered the sun. I know planes better
than most people and have been around them and airports all my life! Merry
Christmas to all of you and I hope santa brings you all a nice new
meteorite!

Thanks, Tom
The proudest member of the I.M.C.A. #6168