[meteorite-list] Re-Asteroid?

From: Rosemary Hackney <ltcrose_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:37 2004

There are planes that fly at an extremely fast pace.. The SR71 crossed the
US in about an hour.. best I remember.. Now that is booking. There are
faster craft now. By the time it caused the shadow it was gone perhaps.
Also there are colorations to camouflage aircraft so that they cannot be
seen from the ground.. i.e. blue / white paint on the bottom..so they blend
into the background of the sky..but the shadow could have been cast. Also
there are those craft they fly in stealth mode.. You will not hear them.

As I have been chastised before for an opinion.. I have seen strange things.
But others have been with me on those occasions too. I do not think you are
nuts.

Rosie