[meteorite-list] Re-Asteroid?

From: Tracy Latimer <tracyl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:37 2004

Not having been present to experience the mysterious shadow, I'm willing
to let it go as "unknown." I would tend to agree with the List member who
thought that any asteoid large enough to make a significant shadow on
earth would be rapidly spotted by EVERYONE who routinely looks for these
objects. NO one thinks you're a kook or nut for having seen something
inexplicable; otherwise all of us would be marked for life :-)

To all at this holiday season, Peace on Earth, Good-will Towards All.

Tracy Latimer