[meteorite-list] Gold Basin group hunt?

From: Tom aka james Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:38 2004

Hello List, Would any one going to the G.B group hunt on Jan 11th and 12th
please let me know your plans, ie, coming in friday night or driving in
saturday morning to help figure out a good meeting time. We don't want to
leave any one who might be running a few minutes late, behind. : ) For the
benifit of the people who have never been to G.B. before, it might be a good
idea to meet at the corner of Gregs hide out Rd. and Pierce ferry rd.
And for those who have not been out there before, the only bathrooms have
thorns or leaves and there's no Mc Donalds either! : )

Thanks, Tom
The proudest member of the I.M.C.A. #6168