[meteorite-list] Tucson Show 2003 - Video

From: John Gwilliam <jkg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 22 09:53:38 2004

Hello List Members,
Over the past year, Bob Holmes (a fellow list member) and I have been
preparing to produce a video at the Tucson Gem & Mineral Show 2003 with the
focus on meteorites, the meteorite people and related events.

We think this video will be of interest to all meteorite enthusiasts. It
will also be a good way for those of you who cannot attend the show
personally to see and hear some members of the meteorite community and see
some fantastic meteorites as well.

This will not be a "home video" project - we will be using professional
grade equipment to help us produce a top quality product with an
anticipated running time of 45 - 50 minutes.

Any of you that will be attending the Tucson Show and would like to appear
in this video, please contact me and let me know what days you will be
attending. Our plan right now is for the majority of the video to be shot
February 7-9, 2003 which is the weekend that most of the meteorite related
events will be happening.

For more information, please contact me ASAP. We haven't set a deadline
yet, but we would like to get our schedule lined out well in advance. If
more folks respond than we can fit into the video, we will be using the
"first-come-first-served"concept as one of the methods of choosing our
final list. We also reserve the right to include only those people that we
feel properly represent the science and hobby of meteorites and the
meteorite community in general.

Best Regards,

John Gwilliam and Bob Holmes